Commercial Pest Control in Athens, GA
Keeping Businesses Pest-Free in All of Georgia and Western North Carolina and South Carolina
Pests pose a significant risk to businesses, with potential impacts stretching far beyond mere inconvenience. A pest infestation can severely impact a company's reputation, customer satisfaction, and even its bottom line. From restaurants to retail stores, any business can be susceptible to pests, and the consequences can be catastrophic if an infestation is not handled promptly and professionally. Whether it's rodents infiltrating a storage area, insects in a dining space, or more subtle pest-related health hazards, these unwanted invaders can result in hygiene issues, property damage, and even closure by regulatory bodies, causing substantial financial loss.
As a business leader, you of course understand that any pests on commercial property need to be dealt with immediately, and at American Pest Control, we are ready to make that happen. When you turn to us for commercial pest control in Athens, GA, we will work with you to create a customized service plan that is tailored to meet your business’s unique needs. Our fully trained and certified technicians offer flexible scheduling as well as same-day emergency support, meaning we are prepared to take on any pest problem whenever you need us. Our goal is to not only thoroughly eradicate any pests that may be present but also minimize disruptions to your operations. Plus, we fully guarantee our pest elimination, treatment, and control services, so you can rest assured we will get the job done right.
Your business is in good hands when you choose our responsive team to tackle your pest problem. Schedule a free inspection or request an estimate by calling (706) 702-4532 or contacting us online today.
Our Service Locations
With nine physical offices located in Athens, Winder, Toccoa, Hartwell, Clayton, Lake Oconee/Greensboro, Washington, Social Circle, GA, and Franklin, NC, we are well-equipped to assist businesses throughout all of Georgia as well as Western North Carolina and Western South Carolina. We frequently provide commercial pest control services in these locations and the surrounding areas.
Our Commercial Pest Management Program
Our commercial pest control program leverages Integrated Pest Management (IPM) principles. Put simply, this means our approach tends to be safer, more environmentally friendly, and more effective than other potential strategies. Our technicians carefully inspect the commercial properties we service to determine the root cause of infestations. This allows us to thoroughly treat existing infestations as well as take steps to prevent future problems.
When you trust us with commercial pest control in Athens, GA, you can expect:
- A complete inspection of your commercial property
- A custom service plan designed to meet your unique needs
- Guaranteed control of all common crawling pests
- Safe, effective, efficient, and professional service
- Education of your employees on best practices to avoid future pest infestations
Facilities We Service
Since 1971, our team at American Pest Control has served a wide range of industries. Whether you're in hospitality, healthcare, food service, retail, or property management, we understand that each sector has its own specific pest control needs and concerns.
We tailor our services to meet these industry-specific needs, leveraging our extensive knowledge and experience to protect your business from the adverse impacts of pest infestations. We aim to be more than just a pest control company: We are a partner who understands your industry and will work with you to ensure a safe, hygienic, and pest-free business environment.
The industries we regularly serve include:
- Hospitals and healthcare facilities. Medical facilities of any kind have to stay as clean and sanitary as possible to protect the health of patients and staff. If pests get inside, they can contaminate rooms, supplies, and more. We can help keep your patients safe and healthy by keeping your facility pest-free.
- Schools and daycares. Parents place a lot of trust in caregivers, teachers, and other staff to keep their kids safe. Because many pests can spread serious diseases, especially to vulnerable children, an infestation threatens the safety of any learning environment. We can help you get rid of pests quickly and restore peace of mind.
- Restaurants and bars. The last thing a customer wants to see while having a meal at your restaurant or drink at your bar is pests running around. Pests can sicken your customers, damage your reputation, and even shut down your business. We can help keep pests of all kinds out of your kitchen and dining areas.
- Warehouses. If pests are able to find their way into your warehouse facility, they will find plenty of things to damage once inside. A pest infestation can be easily overlooked in a warehouse, which gives pests more time to spread, grow in population, and cause problems. Do not wait to request a complimentary inspection if you think your facility may have a pest issue.
- Production facilities. No matter what products your production facility manufactures, a pest infestation can be devastating. Recalls, damaged equipment, and a damaged facility are all risks you face with a pest infestation. Stop pests and protect your business by partnering with our team.
- Food packaging facilities. Keeping the food you package or process safe and healthy is essential for your business to keep running. If pests get into your food packaging facility, they can contaminate the food, making it unsellable. We can help you protect your products.
- Retail facilities. No customer wants to see pests while shopping or discover damaged merchandise. Protect your business, inventory, and customers by relying on our team for commercial pest control in Athens, GA.
- Hotels and motels. You can be certain that if your guests find pests in their hotel room, they will not come back the next time they're in town. They may also leave damaging online reviews that can be tough to bounce back from. Protecting your guests and providing them with a comfortable stay is essential to your hotel or motel's success. We know how to keep your hotel or motel free of pests.
- Multi-family homes. Many types of pests can get into a residential building from outside or by being brought inside by a person or pet. Once inside a unit in a multi-family home, pests can easily make their way to other units and spread throughout the building. Keep pests out and your tenants happy by working with our seasoned team.
Additional Commercial Services
Is your business constantly dealing with a specific pest? Have you tried everything and are not sure what to do to keep your commercial property pest-free?
In addition to our regular commercial pest management program, we also offer the following services to target specific pests and pest problems:
- Bed bug control. Bed bugs can have a significant negative impact on a wide range of businesses, particularly those in the hospitality sector. These tiny pests are notoriously difficult to eliminate, and their presence can seriously harm a company's reputation. If an infestation is allowed to spread, businesses may be forced to shut down temporarily for extermination, resulting in loss of revenue. We understand how to efficiently eliminate bed bugs and can help facilitate their swift removal from your commercial property.
- Bed bug mattress encasements. Mattress encasements are an effective tool for ending and preventing bed bug infestations. These specialized coverings are designed to trap any existing bed bugs inside the encasement, cutting off their food supply and eventually causing their demise. Even better, they serve as a protective barrier, preventing any other bed bugs from getting into the mattress or box springs. This proactive approach not only assists in managing a current infestation but also aids in preventing future bed bug problems.
- Fire ant control. Fire ants can be a problem for any business with large outdoor spaces, including golf courses, parks, and outdoor dining areas. These aggressive pests are known for their painful, venomous stings, which can cause allergic reactions in some individuals. A single fire ant mound can contain thousands of ants, and colonies can spread rapidly if not promptly and effectively treated. Fire ants are known to be destructive and may damage a business’s electrical equipment or infrastructure by chewing through wiring or insulation. Businesses may also face litigation if any customer is harmed in a fire ant attack. If you spot fire ant mounds anywhere on your property, reach out to our team for commercial pest control in Athens, GA.
- Sentricon services. Sentricon is a leading brand in termite elimination systems, offering a scientifically proven solution to effectively eradicate both subterranean and drywood termites. The system utilizes bait stations strategically placed around the property. These stations contain a slow-acting poison that worker termites carry back to the colony, gradually eliminating the entire population over time. What sets Sentricon apart is its "always active" technology, ensuring year-round termite protection. We are prepared to install a Sentricon system on your property and can advise whether this solution is right for your business.
- Termidor services. Termidor is a highly effective liquid termiticide. Termites that come into contact with Termidor carry it back to the colony, infecting other termites and leading to the total extermination of the infestation. Our technicians understand how to safely use Termidor and are prepared to leverage it to take out termites.
- Termite control. Termites are persistent pests that primarily feed on cellulose, a component found in wood. Consequently, any commercial buildings or structures containing wood are at risk. If not detected and treated promptly, termites can weaken a building's structural integrity, potentially necessitating costly repairs or even complete reconstruction. We have the tools and knowledge to protect your business from termites and other threats.
Let Us Protect Your Business from Pests
Our technicians have the hands-on experience and resources to deliver eco-friendly solutions that provide maximum protection from pests of all shapes and sizes. No matter the scope of the problem you are facing or the type of pest involved, we are confident we can meet your needs.
Contact us online or call (706) 702-4532 today to schedule your complimentary inspection.
We could not be more pleased with their service!"He is extremely helpful, friendly, and very knowledgeable about the behavior of pest and how best to control them."- Robert W.
Really happy with the service!"So far I am noticing fewer and fewer roaches. This business is highly recommended!"- C. Taylor
I appreciate his professionalism and his calling ahead of arrival."He told me to call if any issues aren't resolved or if any arise before the next scheduled appointment."- Denakae J.
They consistently deliver quality care with professionalism."We have used American Pest Control for both our yearly termite inspection and our quarterly pest control since 2008."- Sherry S.
Would highly recommend this company!"Austin always greets us with a smile and goes above and beyond to make sure we are satisfied with our service."- Salena R.
Very impressed with American!"I compared to 2 other companies and their customer service, pricing and tech were the best!"- Leigh T.
The guy we have is very nice and friendly."We saw one roach bug and he sprayed and I haven't had an issue with them since!"- Destiny G.
I’m glad to have him as my service provider!"Trenton arrived at the exact time of my appointment and was very knowledgeable about our pest control needs."- Ashli P.
When pests get into your home or business, you want a quick solution. Our efficient pest control takes care of the problem.
We care about our customers and are committed to delivering the services you need to provide you with peace of mind.
Our technicians go through rigorous training and must pass state-required testing in order to be certified with us.
Our third-generation pest control experts put our experience toward your family's safe, comfortable environment.