Sentricon Colony Elimination System with Always Active Technology
The Sentricon® Colony Eliminating System with Always Active™ technology is a proven method of termite control through a three step process that ensures that our client's homes will be protected year-round against termite infestation. Through baiting, monitoring and extermination the Sentricon® termite system helps to give our clients reliable and effective protection against termites.
Many installations of the Sentricon® System are on properties with no known termite problems where prevention is the goal. The Sentricon® System with Always Active™ technology supplies a constant supply of the Recruit® HD termite bait so there is no need for quarterly monitoring. It's like having a termite technician at your home every day.
With small Sentricon® stations placed discreetly around the home, the Sentricon® termite baiting system is less of an aggravation than traditional liquid treatments:
- No drilling in floors and foundations
- No digging or trenching
- No solution injected in the ground under and around the home
- No tank trucks of liquid solution
- No scheduling hassles
The Sentricon® Pest Control System was developed with a green mentality. In contrast to liquid treatments, which use gallons of solution, the Sentricon® System with Always Active™ technology uses only a few grams of active ingredients needed to wipe out a termite colony.
- An American Pest Control technician will perform a thorough inspection of the property prior to installation.
- The technician then installs Sentricon® stations around the perimeter of your home.
- The Sentricon® stations will be inspected once a year to renew the Recruit® HD termite bait and identify possible activity.
- A comprehensive inspection of the structure will be completed once a year to ensure station effectiveness and to identify any new conditions conducive for termite activity.
To learn more about the Sentricon® System with Always Active™ technology, please watch the video below or visit: www.sentricon.com.
What Our Customers Are Saying
We have happily used APC for several years and they always have taken good care of our home.
I recently had Patrick out to service my house, after having a horrible experience with a local company and being completely left in the dark after their initial service. Patrick did a great taking care of my house with results that were visible in only a handful of days. He was also incredibly personable and friendly.
This place is amazing. District Manager Bill Crowley was incredibly responsive and sent a tech in two days to take care of my roach problem. So far I am noticing fewer and fewer roaches. This business is highly recommended! The tech Addison was incredible. Really happy with the service!